Acceptance of Terms
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the Progress Marketer Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We (Progress Marketer) reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at http://www.progressmarketer.com/terms-and-conditions on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes.
Earnings and Income Disclaimer
Progress Marketer cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training.
We provide you with tools, software and online services that can assist you with your business, but these products T&C’s must be acknowledged if purchased through any of our own affiliate links. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only.
Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance.
Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances.
You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
These policies and procedures apply to all Progress Marketer products sold on this site or any other site owned by Progress Marketer that includes a link to this page.
Progress Marketer: www.progressmarketer.com
Returns and Cancellations
We operate using affiliate products. Products purchased must be contacted by the merchant for full returns, refunds, and cancellations.
Limitation of Liability
PROGRESS MARKETER AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH PROGRESS MARKETER ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. PROGRESS MARKETER DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF PROGRESS MARKETER AFFILIATE MERCHANT PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
Progress Marketer is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or redemption to be received by Progress Marketer on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this agreement or subsequent use of any Progress Marketer owned web properties.
If, for any reason, Progress Marketer is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Progress Marketer which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a live stream offer, Progress Marketer, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription.
ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROGRESS MARKETER WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Your Account & Personal Details
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Progress Marketer Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Progress Marketer may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account if required depending on your purchase.
NOTE, IF YOU ARE OPERATING ON PROGRESS MARKETER AND DOWNLOADING FREE CONTENT THAT IS OFFERED HEREIN, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED AND NO BANK DETAILS WILL BE REQUIRED.
Access to Previous Purchases
As an accommodation to you, subsequent to acquiring Progress Marketer training or affiliate offers, you may download previously acquired training (when available) onto any Associated Device. Some Progress Marketer training or services that you previously acquired may not be available for subsequent download or access at any given time, and Progress Marketer shall have no liability to you in such event.
As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously-acquired content or training, once you download an item, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it, and you may want to back it up.
Progress Marketer reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
Social Media Groups and Communities
Business owners of all levels are welcome here at Progress Marketer. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from University students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed.
Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
- We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group
- We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members
- Access to this group does not mean that Progress Marketer endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy. If you are looking for help implementing the stuff that Progress Marketer teaches, be cautious to make sure the people you are working with are indeed trying to help you. Report posts that are breaking group policies
- Due to the large number of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manager directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules
- Three warnings for rule-breaking behaviour will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
You agree that Progress Marketer, including but not limited to Progress Marketer Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement Progress Marketer Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Progress Marketer and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright.
You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Progress Marketer Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of Progress Marketer services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Progress Marketer.
You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on Progress Marketer Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Progress Marketer brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Progress Marketer and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Progress Marketer products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Progress Marketer brand at any time without notice.
In no event will Progress Marketer be liable for making these changes. Progress Marketer may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Progress Marketer services, in, any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Progress Marketer (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Progress Marketer and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity.
THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF PROGRESS MARKETER, EXCEPT FOR USE OF PROGRESS MARKETER AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Progress Marketer, the Progress Marketer logo, other Progress Marketer trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Progress Marketer are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Marketer in the U.K. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Progress Marketer services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
If you have questions or comments regarding Progress Marketer products, please email us at email@example.com